Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 5

Breakfast was ready to juice - Mangoes, apples, kiwi and 1/2 a lime.  This tasted like an Odwalla, the thickness clearly came from the mangoes....but the lime was the winner on the flavor side.  Zoe even liked this one...she hasn't really been a fan yet of any of the juices that she's tasted.

Because the mangoes didn't really produce a lot of "juice" we didn't get much actual volume...so we had little glasses.  However, it was very filling.  I didn't have to eat my snack until about 11am!

Alex was adamant that the pulp that was extracted from the mangoes should not go to waste...so he scooped it out, fed some to Phoebe and brought the rest to work for a snack.

Dinner was a salad and grilled chicken...so we actually didn't have juice tonight either!!  I can definitely tell my stomach is finally adjusting to the amount of food I'm intaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment